Saint Michael and All Angels is an embracing and engaging community of faith living our Baptismal Covenant.
With God’s help, we:
- Pray and worship,
- Teach and learn the faith,
- Seek and offer forgiveness and reconciliation,
- Proclaim the faith by word and deed,
- Engage all parishioners in the generous sharing of God’s gifts,
- Seek and serve Christ in all persons, loving our neighbors, far and near,
- Strive for justice and peace for everyone.
- Guided by scripture, tradition, and inspired by reason.
Director of Religious Education and Adult Formation (Full-Time)
Will cast and implement a vision for Christian Formation for all of Saint Michael and All Angels, working collaboratively with the Director of Youth Ministry and the Director of Children and Family Ministry to raise up faithful Christians of all ages, focusing especially on adults and small group ministry models.
Director of Children and Family Ministry (Full-Time)
Will work with the Director of Religious Education and the Children and Family Ministry staff to recruit teachers, engage children (age 0-5th grade), and raise up families in ministry and a knowledge and love of Jesus Christ.
Worship Leader (Full-Time)
Skilled musician will be responsible for developing and implementing all aspects of Christian music for the church’s modern worship services.
Please follow the submission instructions within each job description to apply.