Saint Michael and All Angels is an embracing and engaging community of faith living our Baptismal Covenant.
With God’s help, we:
- Pray and worship,
- Teach and learn the faith,
- Seek and offer forgiveness and reconciliation,
- Proclaim the faith by word and deed,
- Engage all parishioners in the generous sharing of God’s gifts,
- Seek and serve Christ in all persons, loving our neighbors, far and near,
- Strive for justice and peace for everyone.
- Guided by scripture, tradition, and inspired by reason.
Director of Children and Family Ministry (Full-Time)
Experienced leader and children’s Christian educator will helm our ministry for children 5th grade and younger and their parents.
Please follow the submission instructions within each job description to apply.