Here are ways you can engage with Saint Michael during Lent 2016:
- Read daily Lenten Meditations written by Saint Michael parishioners, clergy, and staff.
- Join us for the Shrove Tuesday Pancake & Gumbo Supper.
- Worship with us on Ash Wednesday.
- Brother Mark Brown of the Society of Saint John the Evangelist will lead the Lenten Retreat entitled, "Behold, I Make All Things New."
- Stations of the Cross every Friday evening at 6 p.m. tells the story of the Passion of Jesus.
- Come eat, pray, and create with us on Wednesday evenings. Every week is a different worship experience.
- Attend Home Communions hosted by Saint Michael parishioners.
- Frank Runyeon will perform his one-man show about the Gospel of Luke on Wednesday, March 6 at 6 p.m.
- Dr. Clifton Black will give his Distinguished Lecture, "Our Father in our Day: Praying the Lord's Prayer" on Sunday, March 13.
- Worship with us throughout Holy Week and Easter
- We hope you'll give generously to the Easter plate - all the money goes to support charities.
- Our 9 and 11 a.m. Easter services will be livecast online.