- Read daily Lenten Meditations written by Saint Michael parishioners.
- Subscribe to our Lenten Minutes (replacing the E-devotions for Lent), daily video meditations from our clergy.
- Come enjoy Stations of the Cross every Friday evening at 6.
- Find peace and quiet at the Lenten Retreat with Brother David Vryhof of the Society of Saint John the Evangelist.
- Don't miss Evensong on Wednesday nights, featuring a free soup dinner beforehand and a variety of talented guest preachers.
- Attend Home Communions in parishioners' homes.
- Come see The Gospel of Mark, a one-man performance by Rev. Joseph Morris, and eat dinner on Saturday, March 29.
- Get your free ticket to hear the Texas Boys Choir perform for our second Saint Michael Presents Concert of the season on March 30 at 7 p.m.
- Worship with us throughout Holy Week and Easter. We'll post the service schedule soon.
- #LentenLens is a daily photo sharing project driven by social media. We invite you to take photos pertaining to the day's theme, and post them to your favorite social network with the hashtag above. Click here for more info.
- CFM and Edge families are invited to a Wednesday night dinner and artist's workshop on March 19, March 26, April 2, and April 9.
- Axis, the Wednesday evening Middle School gathering, is studying the Gospel according to the music of Frozen. 5 p.m. in the Youth Center.
- Crosspoint, the Wednesday evening High School gathering, is studying Shane Claiborne's "The Awakening of Hope" to explore some of life's questions during Lent. 6 p.m. in the Youth Center.
- Godspell, a musical retelling of Jesus' story, will be performed by high schoolers on Sunday, March 30 at 10 a.m. in the Parish Hall.
- Good Friday for Families tells the Holy Week story though storytelling, music, art, prayer, and more. 10-noon on Good Friday in the Theater.