RSCM Dallas Boys Course: Head Boy Scholarship
Application Materials for Head Boy (Treble) and Senior boy (Changed Voice)
- a portion of a choral anthem
- a solo work
- a solo from within a larger choral work
2. Short Essay
Submit a short written OR video essay (150-250 words) on:
- what being a chorister has meant to you
- what you’ve learned as a chorister
- how being Head or Senior Boy might help you grow as a musician.
3. Recommendation from Current School/Church Choir Director
Submit these materials to Shannon Gallier at [email protected].