Watching Saint Michael Livestreams On Your TV
Saint Michael livestreams are offered via three different platforms: Livestream, Facebook, and YouTube. See below for help getting the stream, from the platform of your choice, onto your TV.
1. If you have a SmartTV, make sure you have downloaded the app for your platform of choice (please note: Livestream does not have a SmartTV app and is available via web browser - see links below).
2. If you have a smart device connected to your TV (e.g. AppleTV, Roku, Chromecast), download the appropriate app to your smart device or mobile device connected to the smart device. Then, refer to the platform-specific steps below to access our stream.
3. For more detailed help, please use the following links:
May be accessed via web browser at either saintmichael.org/live or livestream.com/smaadallas. There is also a mobile app, an AppleTV app, and a Roku channel.
If watching on saintmichael.org:
Visit saintmichael.org/live in your web browser, then scroll down to the stream you want to watch. The stream will play automatically in the player.
If watching on livestream.com or via livestream mobile app:
1, Navigate to our profile using the link above or by searching for smaadallas
2. Select the event you are trying to access from the list. If the stream is live, it will automatically play in the video player.
1. May be accessed via web browser at youtube.com/smaadallas or via app for your SmartTV or connected device.
2. Navigate to our channel homepage using the link above or by searching for smaadallas.
3. When a stream is live, it will be the featured video on our channel homepage.
1. Navigate to our Facebook page by searching for smaadallas
2. When a stream is live, it will be the most recent post on our page timeline.
Tags: LIVESTREAM WORSHIP!