Weekly Distribution of Communion
12:30-1:30 p.m. in the Saint Michael Chapel
Sign up online for a 15-minute time slot (1 slot per family unit)
Services of Holy Communion will be live streamed every Sunday morning at 9 (Traditional) and 11 (Contemporary). Continuing until further notice on Sunday afternoons between 12:30-1:30 p.m., the clergy will distribute consecrated bread in the Saint Michael Chapel. We invite you to participate with other members of your household.
Walk Through the Process with Rector Chris Girata
In an effort to keep our clergy and visitors safe, we can accommodate a maximum of 15 household units every 15 minutes. Online signup for the current week is available one a first-come, first-served basis. Please revisit this page every Wednesday to make your reservation for the upcoming Sunday.
What you should know:
- Everyone is encouraged to pre-register via the online signup.
- Signup will be available one week at a time beginning on Wednesdays for the upcoming Sunday. Return to this webpage each week and click the button below to reserve your time slot.
- Masks are required to enter the church building, but may be removed when receiving Communion.
- More specific details will be emailed prior to arrival.
- If you are over the age of 65 and more comfortable receiving communion at home, you may request a visit from a Lay Eucharistic Visitor. Email the Rev. Greg Pickens to make arrangements.
- If you have any questions, please email the Rev. Bob Scott, Associate for Worship & Liturgy.