In-Person Worship Tickets & Communion
UPDATED THUR 2/14/21 9:28 PM CST (SH)
IN-PERSON WORSHIP IS BACK AND TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE EACH MONDAY AT 10AM CT
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW FOR MARCH 7
Each Monday at 10 AM CT limited single-person tickets (1 ticket per person) are available for our current morning Sunday services: 9 AM CT Traditional, 11 AM CT Contemporary.
Tickets required and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
STEP 1 | READ THE RULES
- Tickets are available each Monday at 10 AM CST for the following Sunday
- Tickets are 1 ticket per person until we are sold out.
- Everyone must abide by the safety protocols listed below
- ENTER WEST LOT Porte Cochère for Sunday morning worship.
FOR YOUR SAFETY, THESE PROTOCOLS MUST BE FOLLOWED:
- While on the Saint Michael Campus:
- Masks are required (ages 2+) to enter the church building.
- Please maintain at least 6-feet distance from those outside your household
- No shaking hands or physical contact with those outside your household
- No physical passing of the peace
- No congregational singing
- No passing of the offering plate (there are other ways to give!)
- No distribution of Communion during the livestream services; consecrated bread is available in the Saint Michael Chapel on Sunday from 12:13-1 p.m. (see below)
- No coffee or congregating in the church after the service has concluded. The people will exit out the main sanctuary door immediately after the service.
WHERE TO PARK & ENTER
If you have any questions, please email Vice Rector Ken Brannon.
WEEKLY DISTRIBUTION OF COMMUNION
UPDATED TIME: Sundays from 12:15 - 1 p.m.
Saint Michael Chapel
No Reservations Necessary
Continuing until further notice, the Saint Michael clergy will distribute consecrated bread in the Saint Michael Chapel. We invite you to participate with other members of your household.
- ENTER FROM THE WEST LOT (Lomo Alto/Colgate Ave)
- Masks are required (ages 2+) to enter the church building, unless one has a medical exception.
- If you are over the age of 65 and more comfortable receiving communion at home, you may request a visit from a Lay Eucharistic Visitor. Email the Rev. Greg Pickens to make arrangements.
- While on the Saint Michael Campus: Masks are required (ages 2+)
- Maintain at least six feet distance from everyone not living in your household
- No shaking hands, hugs, or any other physical contact with those outside your household
- Leave the building immediately after worship ends and socialize outdoors
If you have any questions, please email the Rev. Ken Brannon, Vice Rector.