Saint Michael and All Angels is a community of passionate people seeking to follow Jesus in a meaningful way that impacts both our own lives and that of the community around us. We are blessed with our parish home and so glad to share it with you. If you find yourself in Dallas, we would love to have you join us for worship!
- The Reverend Dr. Chris Girata, Rector
Our team in Children and Family Ministry provides children, ages 0 – 5th grade, and their parents with the tools they need to become faithful disciples of Christ. We achieve this through fun and interactive programming that allows children and families to explore their faith together.
- 7:30 a.m. Traditional Service (Rite I) in Saint Michael Chapel
- 9 a.m. Traditional Service (Rite II) in the Church
- 9 a.m. Joy: A Children’s Service in Saint Michael Chapel
- 11 a.m. Traditional Service (Rite I) in the Church
- 11 a.m. Contemporary Rite II Service in the Parish Hall
- 5:30 p.m. Evening Prayer and Eucharist Rite I in Saint Michael Chapel
- 8 p.m. Compline in the Church (Summer Break - Resumes September 29)
- 8:30 a.m. Eucharist in Bishop Moore Chapel
- 5:30 p.m. Candlelight Mass in Saint Michael Chapel
- 7 a.m. M/W/F: Morning Prayer in Bishop Moore Chapel
- 7 a.m. T/Th: Holy Eucharist (Rite I or II) in Bishop Moore Chapel
- 10 a.m. Wed.: Healing Service in Bishop Moore Chapel
We are located just south of Northwest Highway off of Douglas Ave. at Colgate Ave. Via Northbound Tollroad:Exit Lovers Ln, continue straight on Lomo Alto a few blocks to Colgate. Church is on your right. Via Southbound Tollroad: Exit Northwest Hwy, turn left to Douglas Ave. Turn R on Douglas and church is a few blocks down on your right. Via US 75: Exit Northwest Hwy and go west to Douglas Ave. Turn R on Douglas and church is a few blocks down on your right.
If you are new to Saint Michael, curious about the path to membership, or simply want to learn more about life at our parish community, we invite you to join us for two different class events we have throughout the year: "Saint Michael 101" is an introduction to life here at SMAA, and "Episcopal Christians 101", where we explore what it means to walk as a Christian in the Episcopal tradition, discussing topics like our Anglican heritage, worship, the Bible and formation, etc.