Your twenties and thirties are full of transitions, questions, and milestones, which is why we created Saint Michael Young Adults Ministry, designed specifically for 20-30 somethings. The Young Adult Ministry is a place to pray, learn, serve, and give in the context of genuine community as you grow in your relationship with God and others.
Young Adult Sunday Formation: TheodicySunday, Jan 28, 2024, 10:00 AM
This is a Young Adults Sunday Class designed specifically for 20-30 somethings.
Sunday, January 28–February 18
10 a.m. in Room 224
Young Adult formation will begin by exploring Theodicy: A defense of the existence of God despite the presence of evil and suffering in the world.
The Young Adult Ministry typically gathers on Sunday mornings at 10:00 a.m. on the second floor in room 224 at Saint Michael and All Angels Episcopal Church beginning with a social brunch to kick off each Sunday Bible Study series. Fun social and service opportunities occur 3 to 4 times during the Fall and Spring formation semesters typically at the end of a Bible Study series or just before the kickoff of a new series.
- What can I expect on a Sunday?
- A typical Sunday gathering consists of fellowship, teaching, and community in a casual setting. Come early for coffee, snacks, and connect time.
- When does Sunday formation meet?
- Sunday’s at 10 a.m. typically late August thru early November and late January thru early May.
- What about childcare?
- Childcare is available on Sundays for children 3 and under. Please allow about 15 minutes to arrive, check in your children, and get to formation.
- How do I find my way around the Saint Michael Campus?
- When do social events and/or Service/M&O projects occur?
- Can I attend or bring a friend if I (or they) have not RSVP’d?
- Absolutely! RSVPs are just to help us do our best to make sure we have adequate space and/or enough food. The more the merrier, all are welcome!
- What if I miss a Sunday or cannot attend a social gathering or service project?
- That's totally fine. Come when you are able and/or RSVP and let us know when you are planning to attend. We look forward to seeing you!
- Can I come if I’m 40?
- Of course! Close enough.