The Saint Michael Confirmation experience for students 8th grade and above is underway for 2023-2024! Our new program expands beyond the 9-month class to incorporate new trips and classes for the 2023-2024 school year. See below for highlights, key dates, and registration.
Details & Requirements
- Confirmation is available to students 8th grade and older for the 2023-2024 school year.
- The cost is $350 per person, which covers curriculum, the opening retreat, and a James Avery confirmation ring.
- Our Confirmation class will take place on Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. in person.
Required Parent's meeting August 20th at 10 a.m.
Required Confirmation Retreat September 8th–9th, 2023
Retreat will take place at Saint Michael from 6 p.m. on Friday the 8th to 3 p.m. on Saturday the 9th.
Sunday classes will run August 27, 2023-May 12, 2024
28 classes total, each student is allowed to miss up to 5 classes. Classes meet in-person each week.
No class on the following dates:
- November 26 - Thanksgiving Break
- December 24 - Christmas Break
- December 31 - Christmas Break
- March 17 - Spring Break/Palm Sunday
- March 31 - Easter
Please email Samuel Moore with questions.