This Confirmation class is different from past years. Saint Michael decided to move the age for youth Confirmation from 6th to 8th grade, and we have revamped the entire program. The Confirmation experience will now expand beyond the 9-month class to incorporate new trips and classes in our program for the 2020-2021 school year as well as the 2021-2022 school year. See below for highlights, key dates, and registration.
Details & Requirements
- Confirmation is available to students 8th grade and older for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Registration is open now through April 30.
- Cost is $350 per person, which covers curriculum, the opening retreat, and a James Avery ring.
- All confirmands must attend in full one of the below offered mission trips:
- Heifer International Ranch - tentatively scheduled for June 13-18, 2021
- At Home Mission - August 1-2, 2021, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. each day
Sunday, August 23
Parent and confirmand initial meeting
Friday, September 11 - Sunday, September 13
Sunday classes will run August 30 - May 16
28 classes total, each student is allowed to miss up to 5 classes.
No class on the following dates:
- September 27 - Feast of Saint Michael
- November 22 - Thanksgiving Break
- December 13 - Nativity Pageant
- December 20 & 27 - Christmas Break
- March 14 - Spring Break
- March 28 - Palm Sunday
- April 4 - Easter
Registration for Confirmation will end on Thursday, April 30. Use the form below to sign your student up!