The revamped Saint Michael Confirmation experience for students 8th grade and above is underway for 2021-2022! Our new program expands beyond the 9-month class to incorporate new trips and classes for the 2021-2022 school year as well as the 2022-2023 school year. See below for highlights, key dates, and registration.
Looking for the Youth Confirmation live stream for Sunday, November 14? Visit this webpage.
Details & Requirements
- Confirmation is available to students 8th grade and older for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Cost is $350 per person, which covers curriculum, the opening retreat, and a James Avery ring.
- Our Confirmation class will take place on Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. in person.
- All confirmands must attend in full a mission trip in the summer of 2022. More information on the trip options and dates to follow.
Sunday classes will run August 22 - May 15
28 classes total, each student is allowed to miss up to 5 classes. Classes meet in-person each week.
No class on the following dates:
- November 21 - Thanksgiving Break
- December 19 - Christmas Pageant
- December 26 - Christmas Break
- January 2 - Christmas Break
- March 12 - Spring Break
- April 10 - Palm Sunday
- April 17 - Easter
Confirmation Retreat September 10-12, 2021
Registration for Confirmation has ended! Please email Tiffany LaMotte with questions.