This Confirmation class is different from past years. Saint Michael decided to move the age for youth Confirmation from 6th to 8th grade, and we have revamped the entire program. The Confirmation experience will now expand beyond the 9-month class to incorporate new trips and classes in our program for the 2020-2021 school year as well as the 2021-2022 school year. See below for highlights, key dates, and registration.
Details & Requirements
- Confirmation is available to students 8th grade and older for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Registration has now closed. Email Tiffany LaMotte with questions.
- Cost is $350 per person, which covers curriculum, the opening retreat, and a James Avery ring.
- Our Confirmation class will still take place on Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. The class will be on Zoom each week, the link will be sent to everyone registered for the class after registration concludes. As we go through the year we will look at doing some in-person activities that are safe and socially distant for everyone to enjoy.
- All confirmands must attend in full one of the below offered mission trips:
- Heifer International Ranch - tentatively scheduled for June 13-18, 2021
- At Home Mission - August 1-2, 2021, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. each day
Sunday classes will run August 30 - May 16
28 classes total, each student is allowed to miss up to 5 classes. Classes meet in-person each week.
No class on the following dates:
- March 14 - Spring Break
- March 28 - Palm Sunday
- April 4 - Easter
Registration for Confirmation has now ended. Please email Tiffany LaMotte with questions.